Quick response from Bintulu Fire and Rescue department save a row of shoplots at Assyakirin commerce square.
The blaze believed to have started at the third floor of a restaurant – Impiana Dua – were quickly contained and doused off by two fire engines.
The floor was the restaurant worker’s quarters. All occupants including a mother and child were safe.
It was believed to have been caused by a short circuit at one of the 10-rooms floor.
However, Fire and Rescue Department said they can’t confirmed the actual caused of the fire pending thorough investigation.