Pre-dawn fire destroyed top floor of a two-storey shophouse at Jalan Abang Galau.

No injury reported and the fire was completely doused off around 3.25am.

Fire and Rescue Department spokesman said the top floor was used as a kitchen, while the first floor as an entertainment outlet.

Apparently, it was also being partitioned as living quarter.

One of the victims – Veren Rosalinda uploaded photos and video of the aftermath said She had lost everything – money and personal belongings to the fire.

In a video, she uploaded someone audibly said: “habis” or finished.

Pix: Veren Rosalinda

Pix. Veren Rosalinda